Job Opening: Parking Lot AttendantMay 10, 2018
Part-Time Parking Lot Attendant
Aurora Area Interfaith Food Pantry is in need of one, temporary part time Parking Lot Attendant for our food distribution program. We are seeking the right person who believes in exceptional customer service and is able to treat our clients with respect and dignity while enforcing the rules and regulations of our parking lots.
Duties and Tasks:
• Enthusiasm and a positive attitude are the key attributes that we are looking for as you will be the first level of interaction with our clients. Some of the responsibilities could be, but not limited to:
• Parking lot set up & break down
• Distributing the parking tickets
• Answering client parking questions
• Giving directions
• Enforcing parking regulations
• Leading the parking volunteers as part of a positive, cohesive team, working with other volunteers
•Other tasks as necessary
Hours for this position are on Monday and Tuesday 8:00am start and Thursday 7:45am start. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday flexible end time between 12pm & 2:30pm.
• Excellent communication skills – being able to speak and converse with clients with ease.
• The ability to problem solve and make swift decisions
• Must be able to manage the logistics of our parking lot and be able to think on your feet and make adjustments as necessary.
• Must be highly organized
• Must be able to balance being assertive with being polite and friendly
• Must possess the ability to remain calm in stressful and sometimes hectic situations
• Must possess the ability to stand and be on your feet outside for long periods of time (Rain or Shine)
• Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
Interested candidates should contact Brisa Barraza, Director of Operations, at 630-692-3058.