The Aurora Food Pantry is now providing emergency and longer term pet food assistance to those in need to make sure their loving pets can stay in their homes and part of their family!!
If you or someone you know is in need of pet supplies:
- Follow @aurorafoodpantry on Facebook or Instagram for upcoming dates!
- No pet food will be distributed on regular “people food” distribution days.
- Dogs & Cats must have spay/neuter paperwork from vet to be eligible.
- Limit 2 pets per household.
- Pet food will be distributed once a month.
- First Come, First Serve.
- Food is not for resale.
If you would like to donate pet food, please contact Eddie Galvan at email@example.com.
If you would like to make a financial gift to the Pantry to support the Pet Pantry Program, please click below.