Volunteer & Help Neighbors in Need
The Aurora Area Interfaith Food Pantry could not operate without our dedicated volunteers. Each distribution day requires 35-40 volunteers and there are a wide variety of jobs available to suit all abilities. We look forward to working with you!
When can I volunteer?
Shifts available Monday-Friday, between 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM and one Saturday a month!
Who can volunteer?
- Organizations, large groups, individuals and court-ordered service.
- Ages 14+ (14-17 require a signed parental consent form) We can work with younger groups of youth on special projects.
Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to ending local hunger while fostering teamwork and collaboration with your colleagues.
Please email Marcy Robles, AAIFP Volunteer Coordinator, with any questions.
How are service hours tracked?
We are changing the software we use to track service hours. Please check back soon for an update!
What do volunteers do?
There’s no shortage of work to be done around the pantry! We can help you find a task that suits you! Daily tasks involve:
- Sorting food donations
- Preparing boxes for neighbors
- Assisting with distribution
- Helping with special programs/events
- Work in The Essential Garden
Join our volunteer email list!
Stay up to date on ways you can volunteer by joining our Volunteer email list!