One Pot Chili Mac RecipeFebruary 10, 2022
- (1) box elbow noodles
- (2) packages Market Street Classics Chili no Beans
- 2 cups cooked pinto beans
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- (1) bell pepper, diced
- (3) cloves garlic, minced
- (2) cups, diced tomatoes
- (2) Tbsp, olive oil
- Cook pinto beans as directed, set aside
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add olive oil, minced garlic, diced onions and bell peppers. Cook until onions are translucent and peppers are soft.
- Add Market Street Classics Chili no Beans, uncooked pasta and cooked pinto beans to the large pot. Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, cook for 5 minutes uncovered.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with optional cheese and bread. Enjoy!