French Toast with Cranberry Orange GlazeApril 13, 2022
(6) Slices of Bread
(2/3) Cup Milk
(1) tsp Vanilla
(1) tsp & (1/4) tsp Ground Cinnamon
(2) Pinches of Salt
(2) Tbsp Butter
(1) Can Cranberry Sauce
(1) Zest and Juice from Orange
– In a pot, combine cranberry sauce, pinch of salt, 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, 1 Tbsp of orange zest, and 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice. Bring to a slow boil, stir constantly until cranberry sauce has broken down.
– In a bowl, combine milk, eggs, vanilla, remaining cinnamon and pinch of salt. Using a fork whisk ingredients together.
– Over medium high heat add butter to a skillet. Once butter has melted, dip both sides of the bread into the egg mixture, transfer bread to skillet. Fry until bread has browned on both sides. Remove from heat.
– Serve French toast immediately and top with cranberry orange sauce.