Spaghetti Squash SpaghettiApril 11, 2022
(1) Spaghetti Squash
(5) Tbsp olive oil
(1) Onion, chopped
(2) garlic cloves, minced
(1.5) Cans of 15oz tomato sauce
(1) lb. ground beef
salt, pepper, for taste
Optional: Cheese (any soft cheese, Ex: Mozzarella)
– Preheat oven to 325.
– Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds, sprinkle 4 Tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper over the squash.
– Place squash halves cut side down on a baking sheet. Bake for 35 min or until a knife can easily be inserted.
– Remove from heat and allow to cool.
– While the squash is baking, in a skillet, add olive oil, garlic and onion over medium-high heat. Cook until fragrant.
– In the same skillet, add ground beef. Cook until ground beef is cooked through. Add the tomato sauce, cook until heated through. Remove from heat.
– Take the cooled squash and using a fork, scrape the strands. Add the meat sauce to the squash, sprinkle cheese on top. Bake for 20 min or until cheese melts.